It’s full steam ahead for the Warwickshire Junior Lawyers Division. As we begin to finalise our last few events of 2016 and prepare our fun packed calendar of events for next year, we have even managed to squeeze in an Election for our Committee roles.
Congratulations to all Committee members on their new roles, which are now as follows:
· Laura Stuart of Brethertons Solicitors will remain as Chair and continue to lead and expand the Group
· Sarabjit Nijjar of Keoghs LLP is stepping up to become Vice Chair of the Group
Hannah Bates of Shakespeare Martineau will remain as our Immediate Past Chair
· Bhavini Mistry of Brethertons Solicitors is the official Treasurer of the Group
· Patrick McCallum of Wright Hassall is the Group’s Academic Officer
· Samantha Woolley of Wright Hassall is the new National Junior Lawyers Division Representative for Coventry and Warwickshire
· Jonathan Lewis of Averta Employment Lawyers, is the Group’s Event Organiser
The Committee is always expanding, and Junior Lawyers from all Firms within the area are welcome to join us.
If there is anybody who would be interested in joining the Committee, please email Laura at email@example.com or contact us via our Social Media, details of which can be found below and on our ‘contact us ‘ page.
If joining the Committee isn’t your cup of tea, then you can support the Group and Junior Lawyers in the area by attending our events. Keep your eyes peeled for the Groups Linked In Seminar in November and the Christmas do in December!
If you’re not already, don’t forget to follow the Group on their Social Media:
Facebook: Warwickshire Junior Lawyers Division
Linked In: Warwickshire Junior Lawyers Division